The MegaCryptoPolis 3D decentralized city game guide.DOCUMENTATION
Citizens and selected Resources could be transferred to another chain within the single player account:
- Complex Materials (Steel, Concrete, Plastic)
- Compounds (Glue, Mixes, Composite)
- Citizens (except K/Z Gen Citizens)
Cross-chain transfers require a fee paid in $MEGA — with a price depending on the type of an asset, destination and amounts to be transferred.
Transfers are divided into 2 categories:
- Citizens - Passenger transfer
- Resources - Cargo transfer
Cargo transfer is divided into 2 subcategories:
- Premium package - top-tier resources such as Complex materials (Steel, Concrete, Plastic).
- Regular package - Regular package cargo packs are Compounds resources.
Passenger transfers class depends on Citizen’s Qualifications:
- Economy class transfers Managers, Top-Managers and Professionals
- Business class transfers Executives and Top-Executives
Price increases with every transfer made within the category and subcategory.
Every day at 00 UTC and 12 UTC the increase counter is renewed, the new price depends on the amount of transfers made. Basic (initial) prices are set as follows:
Transfers could be done only between wallets of the same player.
Collected fees are distributed between the Global Funds of the destination and departure cities.
All the transfers are instant and do not require gas fees.